Does this sound like you?
What is Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)?
– One of the most common sleep disorders
– Breathing is impaired or completely stopped due to an obstruction in the upper airway
– A single event lasts at least 10 seconds
– A typical sufferer has hundreds of events per night
How common is it?
– 40% of adults over 40 snore (approx. 87 million Americans)
– 18% of men and 8% of women between 30 – 70 suffer from some form of OSA
– Less than 10% of OSA sufferers have been diagnosed
– Of those, less than 25% have been successfully treated